|BSc||2004||Applied Mathematics||Yazd University|
|MSc||2007||Pure Mathematics, Mathematical Analysis||Yazd University|
|Ph.D||2015||Pure Mathematics, Mathematical Analysis and Operator Theory||Yazd University|
|Service Location||Position Name||Employment Type||Cooperation Type||Base|
|University of Kashan||Assistant professor of Mathematics||Official Experimental||Full Time||7|
- Lecturer, Yazd University (2008-2014)
- Short-term six-month sabbatical under the direction of professor Mohammad Sal Moslehian, University of Mashhad, Iran, 2014-2015.
- Distinguished Researcher at Department of Pure Mathematics, Faculty of Mathematical Sciences University of Kashan (2017).
- My research interests are in the field of operator theory and functional analysis. In particular, I am interested in operator inequalities, Hilbert C*-modules, matrix analysis. Application of functional analysis to matrix theory, General theory of C*-algebras.
- Undergraduate: Calculus I-II, Principles of Mathematical Analysis, Mathematical Analysis, Ordinary Differential Equations, Engineering Mathematics, Introductory Probability and Statistics.
- Postgraduate (M. Sc.): Functional analysis and its application in geodesy, Real analysis 1, Operator theory 1.