مقالات در همایش ها
- 121. J. Safari, S. Sadegh Samiei,, Synthesis of quinalines by one-pot reaction under, 13th Iranian seminar of org. chem, Hamadan, Bu Ali Sina University, 2006.
- 122. J. Safari, S. Sadegh Samiei, “One-pot sysnthesis of substituted quinolines from aniline, ……”13th Iranian seminar of org. chem, Hamadan, Bu Ali Sina University, 2006.
- 123. J. Safari, O. Sabzi Fini, “A Simple Method for the Synthesis of 2-Ketomethelquinolines by AlCl3, 13th Iranian seminar of org. chem, Hamadan, Bu Ali Sina University, 2006.
- 124. J. Safari, Z. Sadeghi, Synthesis and Dyeing Performance of Some Novel Heterocyclic Azo Disperse Dyes, 11th Iranian Organic Chemistry, Technology of Isfahan University, 2005.
- 125. J. Safari, Z. Sadeghi, Tautomerism and structure in reaction products from 2-ketomethyl quinolines and aryldiazonium ions, 7th Iranian physical Chemistry, Technology of Isfahan University, 2005.
- 126. J. Safari, Z. Sadeghi, “Nanocatalysts, 3rd Chemistry Conference of Payam-e-noor, Isfahan,, 2005.
- 127. J. Safari, Z. Sadeghi,, Silica Sulfuric Acid a System for the α-phenyl hydrazation of 1-phenyl-2-quinolyl ethanone Under Mild Heterogeneous Conditions, 14th Iranian Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Congress, Tehran, University of Tarbiat Moalem Tehran, 2004.
- 128. J. Safari, Z. Sadeghi, “The Synthesis azo dyes with base quinoline, The first seminar on environment and color, Dyes Industry,, 2004.
- 129. M. Mazloum, N. Nasirizadeh, H. R. ZareJ. Safari,, “Highly Selective Membrane Lead Electrode Based on New Derivative Quinoline”, 12th Iranian Seminar of Analytical Chemistry, Babolsar,, 2003.
- 130. J. Safari; H. Loghmani ,& Khouzani, M.M. M. Sadeghi,, Investigation of Tautomerism in Some New of 2-Ketomethylquinoline Derivatives, 2nd Iranian Seminar of Organic Chemistry, mazandran, 1992.
- 131. H. Loghmani ,& Khouzani; M.M. M. SadeghiJ. Safari,;, “Oxidation of 2-Ketomethylquindines”, 4th Iranian Pharmaceutical Caongress, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences,, 1992.
- 132. J. Safari, O. Sabzi Fini,, Synthesis of Indole derivative from phenylhydrazones using Acetic anhydrid Supported on Silica gel in Solvent-Free Condition under Microwave Irradiation, 9th Iranian seminar of organic chemistry, University of Imam Hossein,, 16-18 2001.
- 133. J. Safari, Z. Sadeghi, Modified System for the Azo Coupling of New Derivatives of Alkyl-2-ketometyl quinolines”, 2nd National seminar of chemistry & environment, sfahan, (2004).
- 134. H. R. Zare, N. Nasirizadeh, M. MazloumJ. Safari, A Novel PVC Membrane Sensor for Potentiometric Determination of Lead(II), 12th Iranian Seminar of Analytical Chemistry, Mazandaran University, (2003).
نمایش ۱۲۱ تا ۱۳۴ مورد از کل ۱۳۴ مورد.